We are looking to innovate our transportation and payment platforms, which requires the help of top-notch Android engineers. Our production scale is massive. We process thousands of bookings a day and regularly see hundreds of millions of traffic data per month. When you push out new code, millions of people will see what you made within seconds.
- Develop and implements software components with a design based on modular components and object-oriented principles.
- Contribute to API Infrastructure design and set up, by working with DevOps and Engineers.
- Collaborate with team members and document the principles and frameworks that guide architecture decisions. Participates in peer/technical reviews.
- Develop and maintain backward compatibility APIs for several mobile and web applications.
- Create, integrate and modify API to third-party partners (e.g.: merchants, payment gateways).
- Experience in AngularJS (hapi.js expertise and NodeJS are a big plus).
- Fluent in programming in PHP and Go-Language and have experience using PHP framework such as Symfony or Laravel and Go framework such as Begoo or Iri.
- Strong development experience producing REST API's. Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Willing to work with Node.js, Go, or maintaining legacy PHP codebases.
- Familiarity with OWASP security principles.
- Build dynamic, high-volume web applications using agile development methodology
- Work closely with other engineers in a small, informal team environment.
- Proficient with Node.js, Express, MongoDb and EMC 6
- Proficient with Design Patterns.
- Experience developing RESTful and WebSocket APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
2-7+ years of software development experience.
Bachelor's Degree, a Master’s degree is preferred.