Bykea is a platform helping move people, parcels and money in Pakistan. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across cities. We work with governments, drivers, customers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Pakistan.
When you're an engineer at Bykea, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of customer and driver partners.
The quality assurance and automation teams are responsible for tracking the missing, hunting down the broken, and resolving all issues to help give the best experience for all who uses our elegant customer and driver applications.
- Coach and guide teams in Scrum methodology and continuous processes improvement
- Protect the Sprint goals and help the team to achieve them by clearing any blocking obstacles
- Development and implementation of new solutions within Bykea products
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Establish, own and manage Scrum ceremonies, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Communicate with main stakeholders, monitor schedule and cost performance Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Promote Agile project management standards and benefits
- Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, testers, developers and technical architects
- Ensure that team delivers high quality software on time and that it meets business needs
- Support the product owner in management of the backlog
- Support the team in providing high level business analysis and development estimates
- Manage project scope, risks, issues, constraints and dependencies
- Foster individual and team learning and development
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe.
- Experience with web and mobile applications development projects (as Project Manager, Scrum Master etc)
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Sense of ownership and pride in your teams performance and its impact on company's success
- Team player attitude, focused on working together with the team to find solutions rather than finding solutions for the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Iterative development and continuous improvement
- Experience in custom software development in web and mobile technologies
- Skilled in working with and facilitating agile software development teams
- Passion for quickly learning and implementing new concepts
- Communicate in a fast paced Agile environment and have excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members
- Computer Science (or similar) degree
Send your updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject